INSPECT EXIT VANE ASSEMBLY (Continued)
b. Inspect inner shroud (3) and inner plate (4).
There shall be no cracks beyond the following
(1) There shall be no more than three cracks
which extend from inner shroud (3),
adjacent to vanes, down into inner plate (4)
or from aft radial section (6) down into
inner plate (4) with stop drill repairs.
(2) Cracks (5) which end at stop drill holes
(those drilled as repairs or those at the
ends of sawcuts in modified exit guide
vanes) shall not Intersect.
(3) There shall be no more than eight cracks
(7) between vanes (8) extending from one
of inner shroud (3) to other end.
(4) There shall be no cracks (9) that progress
from the forward edge and continue to the
rear edge and pass on both sides of a
single vane (10).
GO TO NEXT PAGE
4-498 Change 4