2-45. Test Trailer Hose and Cable Connections.
Proceed as follows:
a. Connect one end of hose (30, figure 2-36) to
the reducer in the engine main oil supply hose
b. Install coupling (31) in the opposite end of
hose (30) and connect to the test trailer OIL SUPPLY
c. Connect one end of hose (32) to the reducer in
the engine scavenge oil return hose assembly.
d. Install coupling (33) in the opposite end of
hose (32) and connect to the test trailer OIL RETURN
e. Connect one end of hose (34) to the reducer in
the engine gearbox vent fitting.
f. Install coupling (35) in the opposite end of hose
(34) and connect to the test trailer OIL TANK VENT
g. Connect one end of hose (36) to the cross in
the engine fuel inlet port.
h. Install reducer (37), packing (38), and coupling
(39) in the opposite end of hose (36) and connect to the
test trailer FUEL SUPPLY fitting.
i. Connect cable (29) from the test trailer electric
start system connector J2 to the engine starter as shown
in detail F, figure 2-36.
j. Connect cable assemblies from the test trailer
to the data acquisition assembly as follows:
(1) Connect W1 to J1
(2) Connect W2 to J2
(3) Connect W3 to J3
(4) Connect W4 to J4
(5) Connect W5 to J5
(6) Connect W6 to J6
k. Install filters (228, figure 7-41) in the four
analyzer sub-module vibration meters.
2-46. Removal of Engine and Engine Test Dolly.
Proceed as follows:
When removing engine accessories
reinstall all engine plugs and dust
a. Disconnect and remove the following prior to
removing the engine and dolly from the test trailer (see
Do not disconnect hoses between fuel
control slave units and test trailer.
(1) Remove the fuel control slave units.
Hoses may contain entrapped fluid.
(2) Disconnect hose and cable connection
between the engine and test trailer, power absorption
system and test trailer, and data acquisition assembly
and test trailer.
b. Remove the dolly assembly from the test
trailer as follows (see figure 1-3):
(1) Attaching the lifting sling to four dolly
rings and to the test trailer crane assembly. (Refer to
(2) Remove the dolly axle latch arms (20).
(3) Remove the dolly assembly and engine
from the test trailer, then install the dolly drawbar.
c. If T63 turboshaft testing has concluded,
remove engine accessories hardware from test trailer.
d. Remove the frame assembly and engine from
the test dolly as follows:
(1) Disconnect and remove instrumentation
hose and cable assemblies.
(2) Remove anti-ice actuator and brackets.
(3) On A-700 model engine remove nuts,
cover, and spacers from power outputs shaft.
(4) Remove starter generator, tachometer
generators, vibration adapters, exhaust ducts, bleed air
collector, and thermocouple assemblies.
(5) Remove adapter, packings, fittings and
adapter hoses as shown on figure 2-34.
(6) Install engine lifting bracket and remove
engine from dolly and frame assembly.
(7) Remove side and bottom mounts from
(8) Lower engine onto suitable stand or
container and remove engine lifting bracket.
(9) If testing T63 gas turbine engines is
complete, remove filters (228, figure 7-41) from the four
analyzer sub-module vibration meters and reinstall