27 to 29
19 to 22
-19 to -22
11.5 to 12.5
-11.5 to -12.5
4.7 to 5.3
e. Reference Voltage Test.
(1) Set the multi meter to measure ac volts.
(2) Connect the multi meter to terminals TB4-7 (line) and TB4-1. The multimeter shall indicate
12.9 to 13.1 volts ac.
(3) Connect the frequency counter to terminals TB4-7 (line) and TB4-1. The frequency counter
shall indicate 395 to 402 Hz.
f. DVM Test.
(1) Set the SYSTEM SELECT switch to BITE.
(2) Set the BITE switch to +20V. The DVM shall indicate within 2% the voltage recorded at ter-
minal TB4-9. (Ref step d.)
g. Concluding Procedure.
4 - 4 1
Set the power switch to OFF.
Disconnect the power cable.
Install the panel. (Ref para 4-41.)
Installation of Panel.
Close the rear panel. Secure it with three screws.
Install the panel in the case. Use the handles.
Tighten the 10 captive screws to secure the panel to the case.
a. Ensure the power switch is at OFF and the power cable is disconnected.
4-42. Final Test. (CRC)
Test the electrical unit whenever performance is suspect and whenever the unit is repaired. Perform the
final test in the sequence in which the individual tests are presented. To check operation of a particular
circuit, perform the preliminary procedures (para 4-44); then perform the selected circuit test (para 4-
45 through 4-53). Where required, additional conditions are included in notes at the beginning of the