Disconnect electrical power from shelter before removing components. Failure to
observe this warning may cause DEATH OR SERIOUS INJURY to personnel.
1. Mark and disconnect wires from 20A circuit breaker that will be removed.
2. Loosen screw holding 20A circuit breaker in place. Do not completely remove screw; loosen only enough to
allow removal of 20A circuit breaker.
3. Pull 20A circuit breaker from bus bar and remove from circuit breaker box.
1. Place new 20A circuit breaker in place and tighten screw.
2. Connect wires.
3. Move main circuit breaker to the ON position to test.
4. Move main circuit breaker to the OFF position.
5. Replace panel cover and door and close circuit breaker panel door.