Turn OFF all power to shelter before proceeding to any tests or repairs.
This work should be performed by a qualified electrician.
Visually inspect for damage. If damage is present, remove and replace connector.
1. Turn off all power to shelter.
2. Disconnect wires from nearest receptacle to box connector that needs to be replaced.
3. Pull wires back from box connector that needs to be replaced.
4. Loosen box connector from conduit. If it is a box connector, remove connector nut and remove from box.
5. Remove connector by sliding off conduit.
1. Slide new box connector onto conduit.
2. Tighten box connector until it compresses onto conduit for a tight, safe, and secure fit.
3. Push wire back to receptacle that was removed and reconnect wires.
4. Restore power to shelter.