At least two people are needed when moving or lifting the refrigerator. Trying to
move or lift the refrigerator without sufficient help can cause serious injury to
1. Loosen and remove cargo strap(s) from refrigerator located on top of degreaser (see WP 0002 00, Figure 2).
2. Store cargo strap(s) in appropriate storage location.
3. Position refrigerator by lifting from top of degreaser and carrying to new location.
1. Loosen and remove cargo strap from stools.
2. Move stools to locations within shop as needed.
3. Remove two ring bolts from stool transport location.
4. Store cargo strap in appropriate storage location and ring bolts in Shelter BII Box.
5. Obtain two set screw floor plugs from appropriate storage location and insert into empty bolt holes.
End of Work Package