(2) The test cables are 15 conductor and 15 ft long. They are interchangeable but are marked No.
1 and No. 2 to help in making test connections to the ILCA. No. 1 cable is used when an extensible link
is being tested separately.
g. Cycle Motor and Solenoid Test Cable 145GS278-7. (See fig. 1-2.)
(1) The cable is stored in the cover of the electrical unit. When in use, the cable is connected
between the electrical unit HYDRAULIC TEST SET connector and the hydraulic unit ELECTRICAL
TEST SET connector.
(2) The cable provides control of the hydraulic unit motor and valve from the electrical unit. The
cable is 10 conductor and 15 ft long.
h. Dial Indicator 145GS278-8. (See fig. 1-3.)
(1) The dial indicator is attached to the panel by a swivel type post. It stays in this location during
use and storage.
(2) The indicator has a 0.015 to 0.000 to 0.015 in. range. It is used to measure ILCA input for a
i. Dial Indicator with Post Snug 145GS278-9. (See fig. 1-3. )
(1) During use, the dial indicator is attached to the dial indicator post by a post snug. For storage
the indicator is attached to the ILCA manifold by a thumb screw.
(2) The dial indicator has a 0 to 5 in. range. It is used to measure lLCA or extensible link output
j. Dial Indicator Post 145GS278-10. (See fig. 1-3.)
(1) The dial indicator post is mounted on the left side of the panel.
(2) The post is 6 in. long and is threaded on one end. It is used for mounting the 0 to 5-in. dial in-
k. Extensible Link Manifold 145GS278-11. (See fig. 1-3.)
(1) The extensible link manifold is stored on the panel, at the left end of the ILCA manifold.
When in use the manifold is attached by two storage screws to the left end of the ILCA manifold and
mates with the system 1 extensible link pressure and return ports.
(2) The manifold is an aluminum block with fluid passages. It includes a transfer spool for fluid
port connections and two screws with wingnuts for securing the authority cover to the link. The mani-
fold adapts the fluid connections of the test set ILCA manifold and an extensible link when the link is
l. Ilca Vent Port Adapter 145GS278-14. (See fig. 1- 3.)
(1) The adapter is stored in a threaded hole in the left end of the panel. It is used in the ILCA
pressure relief port during tests.
(2) The adapter is a special unit which reduces the ¾ in. relief valve opening to the 7/16 in. adapter
attachment for the case vent hose.
m. Bearing 145GS278-15. (See fig. 1-3. )
(1) The bearing is stored at the left end of the panel, secured by quick-release PIN 3.
(2) The bearing is a ball bearing with a steel bushing in its inner race. It is used to measure the
ILCA output stroke using the 0 to 5-in. dial indicator.