Bolts, washers, and nuts used during installation of eyewash station are in cotton
1. Obtain eyewash station wall bracket, two bolts (2), two lock washers (3), and two flat washers (4) from
appropriate storage location.
2. On expanded wall, align holes in wall with bracket (1) and install bolts (2), lock washers (3) and flat washers
3. Torque bolts 160-190 in. lbs.
4. Loosen and remove cargo strap from eyewash station located on top of Cabinet B (see WP 0002 00, Figure
5. Store cargo strap in appropriate storage location.
6. Position eyewash station by lifting from top of Cabinet B and carrying to new location.