3-11. PNVS NSA INSTALLATION ON NIGHTSIDE TEST BENCH. (CONT)
e. Mounting PNVS NSA to Nightside Test Bench Sensor Mount Assembly. Mount PNVS NSA to test
bench sensor mount assembly as follows:
Dont: Attempt to lift or carry heavy objects alone.
Do: Get help for lifting or carrying heavy objects.
If you experience a sudden pain while lifting or discomfort after lifting,
get medical help at once.
When mounting PNVS NSA, do not allow anything to come in contact with
(1) Push sensor mount handle (1, figure 3-15, sheet 1) to unlock position.
(2) Lift PNVS NSA,(2) by handles (3) of interface structure insert (4) and aline with sensor mount
(3) Mount PNVS NSA to sensor mount assembly. Unlatch sensor mount handle (1) and pull to
lock position, to secure NSA in place.
(4) Insert PNVS NSA cable connector P1 (6) through hole (7) in sensor mount assembly.
(5) Connect P3 (8) of TPS cable 13083693-19 to PNVS NSA cable connector P1 (6).
(6) Insert P6 (9) of TPS cable 13083693-19 through hole (7) in sensor mount assembly and
connect to J4 (10) on PNVS NSA.
(7) Insert P4 (11) of TPS cable 13083693-19 through hole (7) in sensor mount assembly and
connect to J1 (12) on PNVS NSA.
(8) If long version of cable assembly 13083693-19 is used, clamp it to the sensor mount
assembly using cable clamp (13). If short version is used, clamping is not necessary.