2-30.1 INSTALL RTV FIRST STAGE STATOR VANE ASSEMBLY (Continued)
Apply non-lead gear marking compound
(E38.1) to both ends (11) of stator vane shroud (12)
on removed compressor housing half (13).
Temporarily install removed compessor
housing half (Ref. Task 2-24, steps 1 thru 3.
or Task 2-25, steps 1. thru 3.).
Remove temporarily installed compressor
housing half (Ref. Task 2-19, steps 29. thru
32. and 38. or Task 2-20, steps 35. thru 38.
e. Inspect both ends (11) of stator vane shroud
(12) of removed compressor housing half (13).
There shall be no non-lead gear marking
If no non-lead gear marking compound is
visible, clearance is acceptable.
If non-lead gear marking compound is visible
proceed as follows:
(1) Loosen stator vane mounting bolts, shift
stator vane and retorque mounting bolts
(Refer to steps 1. thru 7).
(2) Repeat steps 3a. thru 3.e.
(3) If non-lead gear marking compound is still
visible, proceed as follows:
GO TO NEXT PAGE
2-254.8 C h a n g e 5