SHEAR SUPPORT BAR AND BACK SUPPORT BRACKET
Inspect mounting bolts for looseness. If nuts are loose, tighten. A drawing for manufacturing a new bracket can be
If back stop is mounted to support bracket, it must be removed before
1. Remove bolts, lock washers, and flat washers attaching bracket to shear.
2. Repeat procedure for remaining bracket.
3. Store hardware in cotton mailing bag.
1. Remove hardware from cotton mailing bag.
2. Insert bolt with a flat washer through support bar and back support bracket and shear.
3. Repeat procedure for other bracket.
4. On opposite side of bracket mounting surface of shear, install a flat washer, lock washer, nut, and tighten.