1. Place new or repaired sheet metal brake table assembly back into sheet metal shop at its proper location.
2. Align mounting holes in sheet metal brake table assembly with four floor inserts.
3. Obtain bolts along with four lock washers and four flat washers from cotton mailing bag.
4. Insert a bolt through a lock washer, flat washer, and through table foot into threaded insert. Tighten, by hand,
5. Follow same procedure with remaining three holes.
6. Torque bolts 160-190 in. lbs.
7. Place sheet metal brake with adapter plate back on sheet metal brake table assembly.
8. Align four holes in sheet metal adapter plate with four holes in sheet metal brake table assembly.
9. Remove remaining hardware from cotton mailing bag.
10. Insert bolt with a flat washer into each of four holes in adapter plate.
11. On bottom side of sheet metal brake table assembly, install a flat washer, a lock washer and a nut onto bolt.
12. Torque bolts 160-190 in. lbs.