1. Remove bolts, lock washers, and flat washers attaching bracket to floor.
2. Remove bolts, lock washers, flat washers, and nuts from bracket attached to shrinking/stretching machine.
3. Store all hardware in cotton mailing bag.
1. Align four holes in shrinking/stretching machine bracket with four holes in shrinking/stretching machine base.
2. Remove hardware from cotton mailing bag.
3. With a flat washer on a bolt, insert bolt into one of holes in bracket and through shrinking/stretching machine
4. From inside of shrinking/stretching base, install a flat washer, lock washer, and nut onto bolt. Tighten by hand
only at this time.
5. Follow same procedure for remaining bolts, flat washers, lock washers, and nuts for mounting
shrinking/stretching machine bracket to shrinking/stretching machine base.
6. After all bolts with associated hardware have been installed, torque bolts 160-190 in. lbs.
If using a new machine, it will need to be modified.
7. Align installed shrinking/stretching machine bracket holes with three threaded inserts in floor.
8. Insert remaining bolts with lock washers against bolt heads and flat washers against bracket, through bracket
and into floor.
9. Torque bolts 160-190 in. lbs.