requesting the SRA must already be a Center of Excellence (COE) for
the item requested. An SRA involves a recurring repair that entails
a specific depot task to make the end item serviceable. A DA Form
2410, copy 2, will be completed and forwarded to AMCOM,
FD on all reportable tracked items. If parts are replaced as part of
this task the backside of DA Form 2410, copy 2, will be completed
indicating each component replaced.
b. Requests for
will be in accordance with AR 750-l and will
list the specific depot task to be performed. Requests for SRA
status shall be submitted to AMCOM, ATTN:
AMCOM may designate an
unit to perform a one-time repair
An OTR is a single repair of an individual item. Request for
OTR will be submitted to the local Liaison Engineer or to AMCOM,
If the authorization is granted for the OTR and
the component is a reportable tracked item then a DA Form 2410, copy
2, will be completed to document the repair and forwarded to AMCOM,
If parts are replaced as part of this task the
backside of DA Form 2410, copy 2 will be completed indicating each
component replaced. Each OTR request must contain the following
(1) Aircraft Mission, Design and Series (MDS).
(2) Serial number of the aircraft and/or serial number of the
item to be repaired.
(3) Nomenclature of the item to be repaired.
(4) National Stock Number (NSN) of the item to be repaired.
(5) Part Number (PN) of the item to be repaired.
(6) A statement of the required tools and/or fixtures, and
availability of these items to accomplish the repair work.
(7) Proposed repair procedures necessary to make the repair and
if instructions are available to you, such as a DMWR. These proposed
repair procedures must be specific.
(8) Capability and availability of unit personnel to perform the
Major commands will ensure that:
(1) Aircraft that have been selected for retrograde, to a depot
facility for repair, are available for input when scheduled and are